What we do is straightforward.
As a small exterior remodeling business, Apex Construction Inc endeavors to treat every project as if we were working on our own properties and with our own families. The remodeling process is often tedious and nerve-wracking–after all, it is a big investment–but when you partner with us, you partner directly with our two owners, who make you a priority.
Services: what can we do for you?
Our process is a seamless, smooth, and–most of all–friendly one. When you contract us for your project, you’re not just getting our owners’ combined 25 years of experience–you’re getting peace of mind.
Please note: we are happy to work on both residential and commercial properties.
A properly-maintained roof protects your building against leaks, which can lead to mold, mildew, and countless other problems. We offer:
- and steel roofing.
Not sure which material is best for your project? Let’s discuss which is the best option for you.
Gutters are also important in the prevention of mold and mildew and additionally ward off erosion on your house. We can install either 5″ or 6″ seamless aluminum gutters and cover systems for you.
Siding, when well-installed, safeguards your house against the elements. We offer:
- LP® SmartSide,
- or James Hardie primed and prefinished siding.
As with our roofing choices, we would be glad to discuss which siding type is the best option for you.
Ice dam & rooftop snow removal
Winter weather doesn’t have to be troublesome—our ice dam and rooftop snow removal services will ensure you have a stress-free holiday season and beyond. Spend time with your family without worrying about collapses or dangerous work; we’ll take care of your property.
When wind and hail strike, we’ll not only perform repairs—we’ll also guide you during the insurance claim process. Storm damage is stressful, but our aim is to create a stress-free experience for you.
Working with us is simple.
Have a leaky old roof? In need of siding or gutters? Regardless of your project, here’s a brief overview of our process:
- First, contact us to schedule a free inspection.
- We will inspect your house or property and, depending on the project, provide color and material options for you.
- After you choose your materials and we perform our inspection, we will give you a quote.
- If this estimate is acceptable, we will provide a contract for the job. This contract will outline payment terms, a start date, and include any other forms that might be necessary.
- We will obtain the proper permits, acquire dumpsters (if necessary), and schedule material deliveries for the start date.
- With the exception of severe and inclement weather that would prevent us from working, we will complete your project uninterrupted and in a timely manner. Apex’s owners Pete and Adam will act as job supervisors; during the project, they are available for contact at any time.
- Upon project completion, we will inspect our work and clean up the project area.
- Finally, we will call in a city inspection and issue an invoice.
Insurance claims with Apex
When ugly weather strikes, never fear: we’ll handle it. Severe storms–and the accompanying damage to your property–can arise as a major source of anxiety. We understand the frustration of filing insurance claims and getting quality repairs after such an event, but Apex’s process is uncomplicated and our work sound. Rain or snow, if your home is in need of work, follow these steps:
- First, contact us to schedule a free inspection, as above.
- We will provide you an honest assessment of the storm’s effect on your property.
- If we find damage, we will have you call your local insurance agent and open a claim.
- The claim is sent to a CAT, or Catastrophe, team. Insurance adjusters from this team will contact you to set a date for an inspection.
- We will inspect your property again with an insurance adjuster and you.
- The adjuster will provide you with a claim estimate for the damage.
- We will set up an appointment with you to review the insurance claim and provide a total estimate for the project.
- If the estimate is acceptable, we will follow our general process listed above.
- Once the project is completed, we will send a final invoice to you and to the insurance company.
Advice and tips:
- Hire a local, reputable contractor that uses local crews.
- Ensure you’re given the required legal forms before signing on with a construction or repair company.
- Take your time with the claim! You want all the details correct.
- Beware of canvassers or door knockers—generally, they will not give you the best deal or the best workmanship.